Criminal Paralegal Position
We are pleased to advertise for a new criminal paralegal position. Lloyds PR Solicitors is a criminal defence firm which specialises in large complex cases. The practice is recognised by the Legal 500 Tier 2 for both crime and white collar crime. The firm has an in-house advocacy team and an established pupillage programme. We also offer training contracts and qualifying experience for the SQE route.
• Starting salary of £22,000 - £26,500
• Police station accreditation, with the opportunity for paid overtime
• Structured training programme
• Exposure to high profile cases and responsibility early on with own caseload
• Progression opportunities within the firm.
• LPC or BPC qualified
• A strong interest in criminal law
• A good commercial awareness
• Great people skills
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Proactive to find solutions to problems independently
• Ability to understand instructions and follow them accurately
• Legal research
• Ability to work under pressure
• Organised and be able to prioritise
• Strong work ethic
We would be very interested to hear from individuals fluent in Lithuanian, however, this is not a requirement for applying. The recruitment process will involve an interview and an assessment. We are a friendly firm and an equal opportunities employer. We have a strong track record of recruiting from our paralegals. In the past few years we have offered both training contracts and pupillages.
£22,000 - £26,500
If this position interests you then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org