Criminal Paralegal Position
We are pleased to advertise for a new paralegal position starting immediately.
Lloyds PR Solicitors is a criminal defence firm which specialises in large complex cases. The practice is recognised by the Legal 500 for both crime and white collar crime.
The benefits of working at Lloyds PR Solicitors:
- Starting salary of £22,000 (to be increased after a probation period upon review)
- Police station accreditation, with the opportunity for paid overtime
- Regular training by leading QCs and counsel
- Exposure to high profile cases and responsibility early on with own caseload
- Travel to Courts/prisons nationwide
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- A strong interest in criminal law
- A good commercial awareness
- Great people skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proactive to find solutions to problems independently
- Ability to understand instructions and follow them accurately
- Legal research
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised and be able to prioritise
- Strong work ethic
The recruitment process will involve an interview and an assessment.
We are a friendly firm and an equal opportunities employer. We have a strong track record of recruiting from our paralegals. In the past few years we have offered both training contracts and pupillage.
If this position interests you then please email your CV to email@example.com.