AREAS OF PRACTICE
Joined Lloyds PR Solicitors in November 2016, Lauren liaises with clients and relating parties to proactively manage criminal law issues.
Lauren graduated in 2016 with a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from Bournemouth University. As Part of her degree, she completed a placement year at Lester Aldridge LLP where she provided day-to-day support in property matters which involved direct contact with clients and external stakeholders. Responsible for her own caseload, she was able to further develop her drafting, researching and organisational skills. Alongside her degree, she volunteered at Bournemouth Citizens Advise Bureau where she gained experience advising clients of the law and their rights through face-to-face interview and telephone consultation. Lauren achieved Gateway Assessor Certification in 2012. Her passion within the legal field is contentious matters concerning human rights and protected characteristics. Lauren aims to be Police Station Advisor accredited by April 2017 and will be starting the LPC in September 2017.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bournemouth University, Law LLB
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- The Junior Lawyer Division
- Human Rights Lawyers Association
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers Society
- In her spare time, she enjoys practising and performing piano and vocal works, having attained a Diploma in Music
- She is also an avid baker and cyclist and is currently training for the 2017 London to Paris Charity Cycle.
T: 0208 963 1050
F: 0208 963 1975