Isuru Karavita is the Operation Analyst at Lloyds PR Solicitors. In 2010, he graduated from the university of Hertfordshire with a BEng(Hons) in Digital Communication and Electronic Engineering.
Isuru is responsible for
1. Defining and supporting operational procedures to ensure the correct operation and recovery of hardware/Software systems.
2. Liaises between operations, systems and end users to define system testing and implementation procedures.
3. Operations maintenance of Infrastructure,Legal,office and billing systems and implement test cases.
4. Continues reviewing of IT infrastructure, Security, software upgrades and hardware upgrades and propose necessary recomendations to the management.
5. Maintains the IT Network/telephony WAN, server, storage , workstations and company mobile phones.
6. In charge of IT disaster recovery operations.
7. Maintains the system documentations and inventory of IT equipments
8. Maintain daily runbooks, backup log records