AREAS OF PRACTICE
Iraida joined Lloyds PR Solicitors in January 2021, having successfully completed the Bar Professional Training Course as a Middle Temple scholar. Iraida responsible for the preparation of cases for trial in the magistrates’ court department.
Before joining Lloyds PR Solicitors, Iraida obtained an LLM in Immigration Law by representing clients facing deportation by the Home Office. At university, Iraida was a part of the Innocence Project, conducting pro-bono work focusing on correcting miscarriages of justice.
- R v A (2021) Chelmsford Youth Court
Represented a defendant charged with s18 GBH and possession of bladed article.
- R v T (2021) Westminster Magistrates’ Court
Represented a defendant charged with two counts of sexual assault. The defendant was acquitted following trial.
- R v R (2021) Ealing Magistrates’ Court
Represented a defendant charged with two counts of assault by beating. Thorough preparation of the case before trial led to the CPS discontinuing proceedings against the defendant.
- R v F (2021) Willesden Magistrates’ Court
Represented a defendant charged with one count of ABH. The defendant was acquitted following trial.
- R v J (2021) Guilford Magistrates’ Court
Represented a defendant charged with one count of possession of a firearm. The defendant was acquitted following trial.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Cardiff University - LLB (Hons.)
- Taylor’s University Kuala Lumpur – The Malaysian Legal System Programme (Scholar)
- The University of Law - BPTC LLM
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple – BPTC Scholar
- The Innocence Project – Cardiff University
- Urban Lawyers – Education Team
- Human Rights Lawyers Association
- Spanish (Basic)
- Ukrainian (Basic)
Iraida is a as a supervisor for the Urban Lawyers charity. She helped create a 10-week mentoring programme and a 13-week education programme for students in sixth form.
T: 0208 963 1050
F: 0208 963 1975