AREAS OF PRACTICE
Cherrelle joined Lloyds PR Solicitors as a Caseworker in the Magistrates Court department in November 2016 and is currently responsible for preparing cases at the first appearance stage and liaising regularly with clients and external bodies regularly to ensure the court process runs smoothly.
- LLB Law - University of East London
- Higher Diploma in Paralegal Practice - University of East London
- Police Station Accreditation Course - Cardiff
- Legal Practice Course - University of Law
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers Society
- The Junior Lawyer Division
- National Association of Licensed Paralegals
In her spare time Cherrelle likes spending time with family and friends, cooking, shopping, dining, going to events and socialising.