AREAS OF PRACTICE
Amelia joined Lloyds Pr as a caseworker in June 2021. Her primary responsibilities include case management, evidence analysis and client communication. She mainly supports Ieva Giedraityte in the Crown Court Department assisting her in a variety of cases including complex crime conspiracies. She is also gaining experience in the Extradition Department, helping solicitors and counsel in their preparations for High Court hearings.
NOTABLE CASES (Under Supervision)
- Operation Copperfield (2021) Grimsby Crown Court
- Tiganescu v County Court Suceava (Romania) (2021) High Court
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Newcastle University BA History (2:1)
- City Law School GDL (Commendation)
- City Law School BVS (Merit)
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
- Women in Criminal Law
In her free time Amelia enjoys reading, swimming and quizzing.
T: 0208 963 1050