AREAS OF PRACTICE
Since joining Lloyds PR in September 2014, Natalie has been working as a Solicitor in the Magistrates' Court Department. Natalie is working on private and legal aid cases which include a range of offences such as thefts, assaults, driving matters, and public order assaults.
She has currently commenced training in becoming an accredited police station representative.
- R v S (2016)
After gathering evidence and drafting representations, the police put a stop on the investigation.
- R v T (2016) Isleworth Crown Court
Vaginal rape of a female in a hotel room.
- R v T (2016) Highbury Corner Magistrates Court
Sexual assault on an unknown female in a tube station.
- R v S (2015) St Albans Magistrates Court
Sexual assault of a female in a hostel
- R v R (2016) Derby Magistrates Court
Multi-handed fraud committed over 8 years ago on multiple occasions.
- R v J (2016) High Wycombe Magistrates Court
Multiple false insurance claims.
- R v L (2015) Feltham Magistrates Court
Possession of articles (bank cards) for use in fraud.
- R v R (2016) Harrow Crown Court
- R v K (2016) Reading Magistrates Court
- R v L (2016) Croydon Magistrates Court
- R v C (2016) St Albans Magistrates Court
- R v Z (2016) Harrow Crown Court
Appeal from the Magistrates Court to the Crown Court. Multiple text messages in the space of minutes.
- R v H (2016) Highbury Corner Magistrates Court
Client accused of pursuing course of conduct against a person by attending address on multiple occasions.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Upper second class honours in LLB Law, University of Wales, Bangor
- Legal Practice Course, College of Law, Chester
- Police Station Accreditation
- TEFL qualified
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Bangor Alumni
- College of Law, Chester Alumni
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers
- The Law Society
Travelling, sightseeing, hiking and living a healthy lifestyle