AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Kate joined Lloyds PR Solicitors in January 2016.
- Whilst at BPP Law School, Kate volunteered at the Personal Support Unit, where she worked with litigants in person on family law matters.
- She has a keen interest in criminal defence and is due to start a US Death Penalty training course with Amicus at the end of February. Amicus is a small legal charity which helps provide representation for those facing the Death Penalty in the United States.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University of Exeter, History BA, First Class Hons. - 2013
- BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law - 2014
- BPP Law School, Bar Professional Training Course, Outstanding - 2015
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
Outside of work Kate enjoys travelling, playing tennis and running. She is currently training for this year’s London Marathon.