TWO CRIMINAL DUTY SOLICITORS SOUGHT
We are pleased to advertise that we have two vacancies for criminal duty solicitors to join our ever growing practice in London and Hertfordshire. Lloyds PR Solicitors is a criminal defence firm which specialises in large complex cases. The practice is recognised by the Legal 500 for both crime and white collar crime. We offer a competitive salary which is negotiable subject to experience
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Experience in criminal law and full duty solicitor qualification (preferably 2 years PQE but all applicants considered);
- Full driving licence and own vehicle are essential;
- Be willing to work out of both London and Hertfordshire as required by the needs of the firm;
- Be willing to work during out of office hours;
- Be proficient in IT Skills, including the Online Digital Case System, Case Management Software, Online Legal Aid Agency System and Microsoft Office Programmes;
- Have a good commercial sense, great people skills and great analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Have the ability to work under pressure;
- Be organised and be able to prioritise, as well as be part of a team;
- Have a strong work ethic.
The recruitment process will involve up to two interviews. We are a friendly firm and an equal opportunities employer.
If this position interests you then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advert published on the 22nd May 2017