Two Criminal Solicitor Positions
We are excited to advertise for two Solicitors to join our ever expanding firm where we specialise solely in Criminal Defence Work. We are a well-established Legal 500 firm seeking two Solicitors to join our team.
The successful candidates will be assisting the Partners of the firm with their case load, and as such will be exposed to high profile, complex Crown Court cases. The successful candidate shall also have their own work load.
Based at our Harlesden and/or Watford office, we seek highly motivated, hard-working and continuously aspiring Solicitors who are team players. We are currently advertising for two vacancies. These vacancies are open to any practitioner, even those who are newly qualified. Police Station Accreditation is preferable as is Duty Solicitor Qualification, however all candidates shall be considered. Competitive salary offered, dependent on experience and qualifications.
Applications with covering letter and full CV to:
Criminal Paralegal Position
We are pleased to advertise for two new paralegal positions starting this summer in
Lloyds PR Solicitors is a criminal defence firm which specialises in large complex
cases. The practice is recognised by the Legal 500 for both crime and white collar
The benefits of working at Lloyds PR Solicitors:
• Starting salary of £18,000
• Police station accreditation, with the opportunity for paid overtime
• Smart phone for work
• Regular training by leading QCs and counsel
• Exposure to high profile cases and responsibility early on
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
• A strong interest in criminal law
• A good commercial awareness
• Great people skills
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Proactive and have the initiative/common sense to find solutions to problems independently
• Ability to understand instructions and follow them accurately
• Legal research
• Ability to work under pressure
• Organised and be able to prioritise
• Strong work ethic
The recruitment process will involve an interview and an assessment.
The position will be based at our London office, with the expectation that the
successful candidate may need to travel to our Hertfordshire office on occasion. We
are a friendly firm and an equal opportunities employer.